[mythtv] Nuppelvideo stream question

Alex alex at agni.phys.iit.edu
Thu Oct 23 21:32:01 EDT 2003

Windows XP. Does someone have a sample nuv file I could use to test?

Basically I saved all the data I got out of the ringbuffer to a file. It
comes with a header, I believe. When I get some more time to work on this
I'll add in a live nuppelvideo decoder as in the frontend and see if that
works alright.

-alex