[mythtv] DVB alpha-0.4

Ben Bucksch linux.news at bucksch.org
Wed Sep 3 20:30:12 EDT 2003

Kenneth Aafloy wrote:

>What task is active in the event of a channelchange?

I don't know, that's why I asked.
Are all recordings on the same thread? If so, there could be another
recording.
Maybe there are more events coming in from the UI, e.g. several times
hitting "up" on the remote?

>[ts_to_ps] the code would have been bloated with comments.

Comments are not bloat! This is one typical example of a very important
comment. Put my comment back in.

>[pid find] Then they should read up on map, like I had to do.

Only after I told you. See above. It's bad enough that your code has no
comments. But you really shouldn't *remove* comments *I* added.

>>          o  +        GEN(QString(" %1 (type %2)").arg(this_pid).arg(type));
>>

>Argument type is a enum....

enum is convertable to int, IIRC. If not, I think you can use a cast.

>No, there's a union in there that got it confused I think.

Ah, OK.