[mythtv] DVB alpha-0.4

Kenneth Aafloy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Wed Sep 3 22:28:23 EDT 2003

Steele Price wrote:

> Is anyone testing this in the US?
>
> If not I guess I will be the guinea pig...
>
> Our LOFs are all different and I am still struggling to get a picture, but I
> will have that done tonight or tomorrow hopefully, then it will move
> straight testing this against a US install with 3 lnbs attached to a 4:1
> diseqc.
>
> Anyone willing to help me figure out a US install would be welcomed offline.

Just a heads up: I think most US birds use INVERSION_ON.

There isn't any Diseqc support in my *alpha* code, as I have not had
anyone around to actually test a implementation.

I'll happily wrap up Diseqc switch support for u tonite,
if you care to test it?

Also I want to write Diseqc support for Satscan or similar,
does anyone have this?

Kenneth