[mythtv] [Patch] mythgallery i18n and two other patches

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sat Sep 6 14:55:27 EDT 2003

On Saturday 06 September 2003 11:11 am, Bruno David Simões Rodrigues wrote:
> Here's a patch to add i18n (l10n!) to mythgallery and a full Portuguese
> translation.

Applied.  You'll probably want to update your translation, as I fixed a couple
typos in the source text.

> PS to list administrators: is there any reason to have rejected
> subscription from news.gmane.org news-to-mail gateway ? It's really nice
> to read mailing lists through a news reader when you have several lists
> to read...

Yes.  The lists were signed up without my permission, and without turning on
the email address mangling stuff.  I don't really want all the subscribers
addresses posted to usenet totally in the clear.

In short, use a better mail reader.

Isaac