[mythtv] Build fail missing makefile

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Mon Sep 8 21:52:32 EDT 2003

> I cant keep up with either list anymore, there's just WAY too
> many posts
> to both, I read the commits, and anything of interest, but I
> simply dont
> have time to read every thread anymore.
>
> The volume is so high, really need to switch to a true webboard
> (gossamer sucks), or put things like that in the FAQ or docs.

The most recent commits (vol 9 and issue 7) was almost entirely made up
of messages about the removal of the Makefile.

Anything that's important like that goes into commits.

I believe Isaac said he preferred a mailing list and I think everyone
should respect that. If you have a reasonable mail client, turn on
threading. Even Lookout (Outlook) can do this.

CH