[mythtv] non-oficial debian packages

Bruno David Simões Rodrigues bruno.rodrigues at litux.org
Fri Sep 12 22:35:42 EDT 2003

Hello.

I've been making Debian packages for myself and to share with a friend
of mine and they are available if anyone wants to try them.

Please note that Matt's packages are the "oficial" ones, and I'm not
trying to get over him, but as I have them available I thought about
sharing them with you.

They're built against CVS (I'll update them as soon as there's some
change that requires re-i18n'ing), are based on Debian build directory
from Matt (with some fixes because my dupload's repository only accepts
lintian clean packages) and there is an myth<module>.diff inside with
the "cvs diff" (this diff is already applied on .orig.tar.gz) as there's
some changes I've made, mainly about i18n and Portuguese translation.

I hope they can be helpful to someone.

Repository is at http://litux.org/debian/unstable
deb http://www.litux.org/debian sid/
deb-src http://www.litux.org/debian sid/