[mythtv] 'recommendations' section

Keith C linux at keithandjill.com
Sun Sep 14 16:13:37 EDT 2003

I'm pretty new around here, just being working with it since late July,
so I never saw this original thread. That said, my offer of help still
stands. I'm primarily a database, SQL and dynamic web guy, but I can
help out anywhere.

Once you start thinking collaborative, send me a note and I'll help with
the database and filtering code.  I'm also a web host reseller, so I
might volunteer some database space for the test environment.

Keith C