[mythtv] mythtranscode memory leak

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Sep 16 16:31:50 EDT 2003

> Well, if 'soon' is after Isaac applies the profile-group patch (next day
> or so, most likely), you may not be 'all good', since the command line
> arguments to mythtranscode have changed, and nuvexport may not work until
> it is updated. (It depends on what parameter is passed for '-p' to
> mythtranscode).

well, as long as someone explains to me how the profile changes and
mythtranscode changes work, it'll be easy for me to update nuvexport.

-Chris

btw, Geoff...   I know you do avi/divx encoding from the new
mythtranscode..  could you send me a couple of sample command lines so I
can add this stuff back into nuvexport?