[mythtv] CVS commits (profile group stuff)

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Sep 17 16:12:55 EDT 2003

Isaac, I'm not sure why you didn't add the 'delete from codecparams'
line, but it probably should have been at least 'delete from codecparams
where pofile > 2'  Otherwise, there might be some really funky settings
for profiles defined.  also, in dbcheck.cpp, you should probably check
for an error in the updating, as it could result in a horribly broken
setup if someone's database doesn't match exactly what we expect for some
reason.

For everyone else, you will need to re-define your profiles, as they may
be miscconfigured after upgrading to the latest CVS.  Worst case should
be that you get the default settings, which will result in 480x480
capture.

.Geoff