[mythtv] How to submit some code?

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Fri Sep 19 19:12:43 EDT 2003

Ok, my bad, I think this was originally because of what had been going
here
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=53356;searc
h_string=indent;guest=1212250&t=search_engine#53356 and here
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=68615;searc
h_string=bu2;guest=1212250&t=search_engine#68615 that I thought you
wanted it that way.

"diff -u" it is then