[mythtv] mythtv: Open issues

Stefan Frank sfr+lists at 6913304088794.gnuu.de
Sun Sep 21 12:14:59 EDT 2003

Hello,

as we approach another release i thought i'd mention two things i
noticed. And no, i didn't forget to attach a patch to fix them. These
things might be easily fixed by the people who are familiar with the
code in question.

    I really like the trick-play feature but would like one change in the
    behaviour:  when in trick-play mode hitting Pause pauses, but when
    hitting Pause again, playing continues at normal speed. It should
    return to the previous replay speed imho.

    The 'list-newest-recordings-first' option is NOT active
    in the delete-recordings screen. This could lead to the wrong show being
    deleted by mistake.

Bye, Stefan