[mythtv] Live TV locks up [BT Attached]

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Sun Sep 21 10:20:59 EDT 2003

> This one was easy, so I just fixed it in CVS.

Excellent.

> Interesting.  Could you do something for me?  Try to reproduce this, again,
> but I would like you to continue the backend after getting the backtrace, and
> get another trace.  So, it'd go something like:
>
> TV playback hangs, you hit ctl-c on the frontend gdb, and ctl-c on the backend
> gdb, get both backtraces as before.  Type 'cont' on the backend gdb console,
> wait a second or so, then hit ctl-c again and get another backtrace.  I'd
> like to see all 3, if possible.

Here are the 3 new backtraces:

http://www.foofus.net/m0j0/mythtv/bt/mythfrontend-09202003.gdb
http://www.foofus.net/m0j0/mythtv/bt/mythbackend-09202003.gdb

When I left it last night it was still in live TV [probably ~14 hours].
It may have switch off live TV at 1am to record a show. (OT: Is it
possible to make Myth use the next available tuner to record, rather
than prompting/auto-switching out of live TV?)

Thanks for your help.
Joe