[mythtv] 'recommendations' patch 3

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Sep 23 01:34:07 EDT 2003

> This patch is a third draft of a 'recommendations' section for
> myth.

I'm getting an error trying to apply this patch but don't see what
the problem is.  Maybe I'm too sleepy.  Did you hand-edit the patch
file or anything?  Here's what I'm seeing:

$ patch -p0 < /home/cpinkham/download/mythtv/patches/tmp/recommend.patch
patching file libs/libmythtv/dbcheck.cpp
Hunk #1 succeeded at 172 with fuzz 1 (offset 1 line).
patching file libs/libmythtv/libmythtv.pro
patching file libs/libmythtv/remoteutil.cpp
patching file libs/libmythtv/remoteutil.h
patching file libs/libmythtv/scheduledrecording.cpp
patching file libs/libmythtv/scheduledrecording.h
patching file programs/mythbackend/mainserver.cpp
patch: **** malformed patch at line 271: Index: programs/mythbackend/mainserver.h

Have you made any other mods other than the NUMPROGRAMLINES mod yesterday?

--

Chris Pinkham