[mythtv] DVBChannel ERROR: Checkchannel could not verify channel!

Tue Sep 23 12:37:05 EDT 2003

> DVBChannel ERROR: Checkchannel could not verify channel!

> This to me suggests that the link between channels and channels_dvb is
> not correct.

Yep, spot on.

> I think when Myth starts up it selects channel 3. I think this is the
> channum in the channels table. This, in my database, would then give
> 1015 from the chanid. Myth can then use this in the channels_dvb table
> to find out the tuning information. Is this correct ?

Why not make all the chunnum's and chanid's 3 that way you won't have a mismatch somewhere.  Probably the keys between the data in dvb_channel and channels is not matching up.  Either way the error basically means that it can't find a matching row in channels_dvb

Ed