[mythtv] CVS Broken if using_dvb

Michael Hutchinson m_j_hutchinson2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 20:00:36 EDT 2003

Hi,
    I've recently been using the cvs version of Mythtv with my nebula
electronics DVB-T card but I haven't yet applied any of Kenneth Aafloy's
patches as I was hoping that these changes would be incorporated into cvs
soon :-) However when I updated from cvs latest night the build stopped due
to a compile error in

  .libs/libmythtv/videosource.cpp

   because DVB_DEV_FRONTEND is undefined.

    To get around the problem I applied kenneth's dvb-alpha-0.5 patch which
patches dvbdev.h with the necessary definition. Does this mean its time
Kenneth's work was incorporated into cvs ?

                   Mike