[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-users] MythTV in Debian with Avermedia

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Thu Sep 25 23:19:25 EDT 2003

well, I already have problems following this list due it's traffic, and will
not be a substitute for that, however I do see that the spanish speaking
people prefer to email privately in spanish instead of posting here in
english... So it may help some pople.
I'm not sure how many people will be interested for that. We'll, quite sure
that will be less than here and to have something succesfull requires
activity, but being something for newbies makes sense... maybe it's a matter
of just starting it and see what happens ;). We have alreday commented that
with a few people, but looks like many people wants to discuss about pvr in
general instead of only mythtv...

On the other hand, in my previous email I talked about analog, but I forgot
to mention Digital+. I don't know if you are interested on it. Currently dvb
support is still very preliminar, but just to let you know that if you are
also interested on it, I'm working on a preliminar version for the xmltv
graber fore those channels. Let me know if you want a prerelease.