[mythtv] mythtv-keys.sxc: a spreadsheet of key bindings

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Mon Sep 29 00:10:53 EDT 2003

I would really like to see the addition of some pop-up screen (that is
context-defendant) where various sub functions can be scrolled through
and edited with just the arrow keys.   For example, if pressed while
viewing TV, it would allow you to configure all the video settings like
contrast, etc.  However, as I still dont understand how the GUI code
works, I can't contribute yet.

I have been meaning to add a 'key' abstraction layer to let the end user
have the ability to configure key mappings (probably through an xml
file), but I haven't gotten to that yet..

Reza