[mythtv] Missing cvs.sql file?

Joshua Bernstein bjosh at engr.arizona.edu
Tue Sep 30 01:42:42 EDT 2003

Hey Guys,

	I'm attempting to play with mythLCD from the current CVS. When I lauch
mythLCD it complains that It can't get the Hostname and Port number for
the LCD process. It asks me to check to see if I've ran cvs.sql. Which
I of course have not. But the file cvs.sql is not in the
mythtv/database directory. Is it just missing? Perhaps it should also
be mentioned on the mythLCD README that cvs.sql (or other .sql file)
needs to be ran...

Otherwise where is the file with the correct database information?

-Joshua Bernstein
Systems Analyst
University of Arizona
Tucson, Arizona, USA