[mythtv] No data from Recorder behavior (was: Mythtv HMC/Development 1 - Digital and HighDefinitionTV )

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Sat Apr 3 13:55:45 EST 2004

On Friday 02 April 2004 03:47, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> On Thursday 01 April 2004 23:37, Ed Wildgoose wrote:
> > >Please, submit a patch. :-) You have a pizza paid when you'll make a
> > > trip to Italy.
>
> Thanks, I'll hold you to that if I:
> 1. Decide to clean up my tree and release a patch.
> 2. Ever make a trip to Italy.
>
> Dunno what has less chance of happening ;)

I've done some more work on this today, and I'm now at the point where I've
made the behavior of the backend and frontend so that no data from the card
is no longer an issue. I can switch back and forth between channels which
contain no data (encrypted/no reception), and normal channels. Now, there are
some glitches in it. And I've only handled the remotefile part of the
ringbuffer, in other words, the other parts is untested. The OSD is currently
not working while in an dataless channel, which is something I want to fix,
but that will come later. The code is also quite ugly at this point, and
might give problems that I have not come across as of yet. Before releasing
this, I need to do a lot more testing/checking. Just thought you might be
interrested in knowing the status.

Chio,
Kenneth

--