[mythtv] No PIDS set, please correct your channel setup

Adam Wood AdamWood at Xephi.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 12:33:30 EDT 2004

Hi all,

DVB#0 - ERROR No PIDS set, please correct your channel setup.

I've seen a few messages about this error recently but I've not seen any
resolutions.

I've checked my channel setup as well as I can; I've gone through the
database looking for clues. Everything looks good to me. I've spent the last
few days plugging in messages trying to trace the reason why myth thinks I
have no PIDS setup. So far I have failed to find the starting point where
these PIDS get set in the first place, but I am sure that most the way along
the dvb_channel struct is pretty empty. Could someone please point me in the
right direction? Or if anyone has had this problem but overcome it some
hints would be great.

Thanks,

Adam