[mythtv] No PIDS set, please correct your channel setup

Adam Wood AdamWood at Xephi.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 06:19:48 EDT 2004

Hi, and thanks for the pointers.

The problem is happening when I try to watch live tv - even before I get the
chance to change channel. I've set the initial channel to one I know has
been entered in the database. When I get some time this afternoon I'll try
putting in dummy values for every channel in the input source to see if it
that helps get me started atleast.

BTW, the same thing happens when I schedule a recording on a channel I know
has been configured. I'm almost certain this isn't a database problem, or a
problem with the information in the database.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Adam