[mythtv] [patch] dvb cam fixes

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Wed Apr 7 19:46:06 EDT 2004

Hi!

The attached patch fixes the issue Phillip (dunno he's last name) had a while
back. He provided a patch (in private mail), but I just did it my way since
I've not heard from him in a couple of weeks. It also fixes an issue where a
cam (if multiple exist) could start outputting scrambled data, which would be
mixed with the real decrypted stream from another cam. There also should be a
CAM association method in MythTV, much like that of VDR, but I have no idea
of how I want to do it. Any ideas/comments appreciated!

BIG FAT NOTE: This Will Cure Problems with CAM on at least Sirius 5E, quite
              possible other providers also.

small note: When I submit patches against single files or files located in the
            same folder, I do that from the directory they are in, so you must
            also be in that directory when applying the patch. I've seen
            people complaining about this before, and my only comment is read
            the patch (usually the info is in the top 5 lines) and figure it
            out before applying it to your local tree. Also READ:
            http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/

--

Kenneth Aafløy
ke-aa at frisurf.no