[mythtv] [patch] dvb cam fixes

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Wed Apr 7 22:26:36 EDT 2004

On Thursday 08 April 2004 04:19, you wrote:
> Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> > Yeah, It was reported in your previous report also, but I thought it
> > was just g++ gibberish. Anyways, updated the main patch in this also,
> > one-liner (forgot to include dvbcam.h when making the patch), if you
> > only need the last update, just edit out the lines above 'Index:
> > dvbcam.h'.
> >
> > Thanks for reporting the errs, Daniel!
>
> No problem, well now it compiles atleast but it didn't fix my problem with
> the 'no right' in the cam menu that appears after changing the channel two
> or three times but it was worth a try.

This sounds like a CAM problem, not programmer problem, as I've made it so
that any menu is automagically accepted (will make it display a message on an
active frontend, if any later). Could you post the complete log with
'mythbackend -v channel,record' either to the list or my personal mailbox?

--

Kenneth Aafløy
ke-aa at frisurf.no