[mythtv] Too many connections to database

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Thu Apr 8 19:03:16 EDT 2004

    Mark> I haven't had this issue since I added:
    Mark> max_connections=300

    Mark> to my /etc/mysql/my.cnf

    Mark> I suspect it has something to do with mythweb, but I don't
    Mark> have any evidence to back it up...

I was using current CVS (at least it was current 2 days ago), and not
using mythweb (which is currently broken because I haven't recompiled
it...).

According to the reference someone posted, mysql supports 100
connections by default, on my system there should only be 1 connection
used (or sometimes 2). I should have heaps to spare.
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>