[mythtv] Patch: Mythweb recording schedules, tweak groupings

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Apr 8 22:10:14 EDT 2004

> I'm sorry for those short hand posts, but why make the post from the root of
> the source? As a maintainer you are supposed to read through the patch
> anyways, and the info you need is in the top lines anyways?

Yes, but I'm lazy and keep the patches in a directory one level in from
the root..  don't like typing "patch -p0 < ../../patches/whatever"  :)

That, and on small stuff, especially from people like Ed, whose patches
have always been fine, I usually just glance at the code for typos, and
at the filename.

But it really just breaks down to my being lazy and not extremely
familiar with patch/diff.

-Chris