[mythtv] DVB failure followed by segmentation fault

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Sat Apr 10 05:00:08 EDT 2004

>I am not sure what is going on here...

>2004-04-10 18:23:27 DVB#0 ERROR - No PIDS set, please correct your channel setup.

Whilst it should certainly not segfault, it appears that the problem is
due to the channel info not being properly setup for that channel.  Can
you try firing up livetv and switching to whichever channel shows The
Simpsons, and see if it plays.  If it still dies then check your tuning
params for this channel.  I wonder if you have the wrong pids / no pids set?

Just an idea

Ed W