[mythtv] DVB Channel Changes

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Sun Apr 11 04:01:53 EDT 2004

>Any thoughts?

Your model sounds very good.  However, although theoretically less nice,
you might want to consider deriving the Multiplex layer based on the
(duplicate) data in the channels table.  The point being that you still
fit the analogue model, and I think stuff like VDR still use this
shoe-horn approach, so the algorithms must be around...

Being able to use two channels from a single multiplex would be my most
desirable feature (and Kenneth has done a little work on making this
happen I think)

Thanks and good luck

Ed W