[mythtv] [patch] dvb cam fixes

Anders Hanson anders.hanson at speedo.nu
Sun Apr 11 11:00:24 EDT 2004

I have a similar problem.

My problem is that sometimes when I switch channel the CAM is reporting
"No Right" and the
channel is not decrypted. The only solution to this problem is to
restart mythbackend.
I think that the correct thing to do if the CAM reports "No Right" is to
reset the CAM or
to retune to the last channel.

In the end I think that the dvb menu has to be show as a osd meny in the
frontend soo that
the viewer can make a choice.

/Anders