[mythtv] Channel management

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Wed Apr 14 17:54:51 EDT 2004

Let me call in this way to avoid parallelisms with the past ;)

Myth still seems to lack some features on this for Europeans, both on the DVB and the Analog side. A few of them have been mentionen on the previous thread.

I would suggest an incremental  work. Too much and diverse for being in a single step.

No way to contribute or maintain this having a "reviewer" who don't even maintain or sees those needs, but has no problem on rejecting things and denying any temporary or optional workaround/shortcut and asking for a whole thing finished and tested. Otherwise, you could have thowsands of lines of code which wtill be always incomplete.