[mythtv] DVB Channel Changes

Rudy Zijlstra mythtv at edsons.demon.nl
Wed Apr 14 19:35:08 EDT 2004

Simon Kenyon wrote:

>On Wednesday 14 April 2004 11:30, Ben Bucksch wrote:
>

>mythchannel was a good idea
>myth needs something like that
>i live in ireland and get my tv signal over a cable network that pays scant
>regard to reasonable and standard frequencies. fine tuning is part of life.
>
>my suggestion is that mythchannel become part of mythtv/seup/setup
>--
>simon

Isaac knows for certain, but if i remember well, a patch went into CVS
last week that let you use full frequency spefication in the freqid
field. In other words no finetuning needed, you just enter the full
frequency as in 187000000.

The one thing i am wondering about is how the DB upgrade is handled,
because it resulted in a DB table change...

Rudy