[mythtv] HDTV patches

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Fri Apr 16 15:44:02 EDT 2004

I've put a new patch at
  http://www.mrl.nyu.edu/~danielk/mythtv/playback.patch.bz2
  plus this file to place in libs/libmythtv
  http://www.mrl.nyu.edu/~danielk/mythtv/XvMCSurfaceTypes.h

It's incompatible with my other patches at the moment, but will patch
CVS cleanly. This playback patch will use the idct acceleration
available on newer video cards if it is available. This reduces the
amount of data that needs to be sent through the AGP bus for I-Frames
and reduces the amount of math the CPU has to perform.

I can now watch 720p channels with OSD and no frame skipping.

-- Daniel