[mythtv] Re: Slow scheduling >1 min, causes timeouts

Mark Covington markcov at alumni.rice.edu
Sat Apr 17 10:03:19 EDT 2004

I'm running a custom compile of 2.4.20 that adds in XFS support.  :-P
didn't upgrade my kernel at all, glad you found your problem.
I found a corrupted entry in the record database, and fixing that helped
speed things up a little, but it still takes too long to make scheduling
changes.
I think there must be some more corruption in the database somewhere,
but I can't find it and mysqlcheck isn't showing anything.
I figure I'll have to drop and recreate the database to fix the error.

Mark