[mythtv] [patch] Reorganized Setup

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Sun Apr 18 18:18:51 EDT 2004

Hi,

I got tired of flipping through 3-10 pages looking for a single setting, so I
took some time and reorganized the layout of all options. I find it a lot
easier to find stuff now, and the largest wizard is only 3 pages. I've
renamed setup.xml to backend_setup.xml to have some consistency in the naming
of the xml files for setup. Please have a look, and give some comments.

Note that this is an incomplete patch, because I've not patched the .pro file.

--

Kenneth Aafløy
ke-aa at frisurf.no