[mythtv] Watch/Delete Recordings

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Mon Apr 19 09:31:23 EDT 2004

Greg Estabrooks wrote:
> While personally I don't care much about the individual episode
> size "most of the time" I do like to know how much space is left
> on the system.

I use the file size to see if there are any shows that were not
recorded in their entirity or transcoding wasn't completed.  I
usually check this through mythweb, but this is primarily because
I never use the delete screen.  Having it available as a toggle for
all shows on the playing screen would be useful.  Seeing it for
just one show at a time would be fairly useless.  Alternatively,
it would be better to have the show flagged by appearing in a
different color if it wasn't recorded in it's entirity.

Bob C