[mythtv] Recent scheduler.cpp changes introduced a bug.

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Mon Apr 19 11:53:39 EDT 2004

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> Something in the most recent change to the scheduler made it discard
> everything except for single recordings, and  "anytime any channel"
> recordings.  Running with -v schedule didn't turn up anything
> particularly interesting or informative.   For right now I'm running
> the previous version of the scheduler.  When I get a chance I'll
> try to pin
> down exactly what the change was that did it.

Coud it be the same problem I have seen, check your record table and the
station field, is it empty?

All recordings with empty station doesn't get scheduled at all.

I fixed all the recordings I coud manualy, that is those that had a non
empty chanid so I coud look at the channels table and find the callsign.

I still have lots of older recording schedules with missing chanid and empty
station that I can't fix.
I have kept those recording schedules just incase they start showing them
again.