[mythtv] [patch] Reorganized Setup

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Mon Apr 19 20:42:58 EDT 2004

I'll voice my opinion. I think it's better with the patch. There might be the
same number of "levels", or screens to get to a particular setting, but
atleast their organized now. I usually just want to change one setting at a
time, and I've had difficulty finding the setting in the past. Taking a look
at the patch I think I could find a setting easier. I for one am going to
keep the patch until it causes a conflict with cvs, then I'll probably go
back, just because I don't want to keep it synced.

Joel Feenstra