[mythtv] Use callsign for scheduling

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Apr 20 11:19:58 EDT 2004

> Because keys should fixed/static (unless you just know this will never
> give you any problems). Like shown before in this thread some people
> might want to change the callsign once in a while (a couple of times a
> year maybe? especially while setting up Myth).

Not to mention the fact that some stations change their callsigns on
their own...  TNN->SPIKE is the best example I have from this year, but
I've had several other small channels change slightly (add/remove a
letter or two).  Probably just feed information, but it's happened
several times this year - I have to manually adjust my xmltv settings
and manually update the database or it creates a new channel with the
new callsign.

-Chris