[mythtv] Strange EPG behavior

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Wed Apr 21 23:32:41 EDT 2004

I think I figured out the problem.  This only occurs when going into the
Guide from the main menu.  It operates as we expect when calling up the
guide while watching live TV.  I think this revolves around the fact that
you are assuming that we are in Live TV mode (by checking the m_player) but
I'm expecting that if I'm in the Guide (even outside of Live TV) that if I
click select on a currently playing program that it will tune and launch
that program.

Can that be implemented as part of your patch or is that something outside
the realm of how the guide operates?

Kevin