[mythtv] Strange EPG behavior

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Thu Apr 22 08:55:10 EDT 2004

Right, I'm thinking of the case where the show is currently playing have
SELECT act just like in LiveTV mode and tune the channel.  I've tried to
hack together code to do this myself but I cannot figure out how to start
LiveTV with a particular channel tuned.  If I start LiveTV and add a
tv->EPGUpdateChannel(string) call it kills the frontend and if I just start
LiveTV it of course just tunes to whatever channel it defaults to.  Myabe
I'm just not understanding the code enough...