[mythtv] Strange EPG behavior

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Thu Apr 22 09:38:48 EDT 2004

Correct.  This is the behavior I'm trying to change.  I'd like to have the
"Watch TV" menu item bring up the program guide (from the Schedule->Program
Guide) and allow me to tune to a show that is currently in progress by
pressing SELECT.  This behavior was added by J. Donavan when the Guide is in
LiveTV mode already (i.e., the small preview window, smaller guide rows) but
the full guide does not have this behavior.

I just can't figure out how to instruct the LiveTV startup to tune a
particular channel instead of the last channel