[mythtv] Frontend now studders watching currently recording programs

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 23:33:02 EDT 2004

Was there a tweak done to polling of live recordings or something in that area from .14 -> recent CVS (April 6th)? My remote frontend on Wifi (54G) can't watch live recordings from the master backend anymore without (studdering)prebuffering pauses, and it worked perfectly before. It works perfectly watching recorded programs, but not ones that aren't finished recording. Monitoring the traffic over Wifi, it looks very minimal and strange, which leads me to think some work must have been done that polls the master backend for current recording programs a lot more and Wifi response time can't keep up.

I'm using CVS current as of April 6th

Changing from WatchRecording to None
Changing from None to None
Waiting for data: 13024 19935