[mythtv] PATCH: Don't hilight the selection in an inactive list

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 23:04:00 EDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 03:48:26PM -0700, Bruce Markey wrote:
> One thing I've always thought is that when you enter the playbox,
> the focus should maybe initially be on the right. I often (and you
> may too ;-) click Watch Recording and mindlessly start pressing
> down only to find that I'm not going down the titles rather then
> the All list. I grumble then go back up, right, then down.

This is why I made PREVVIEW and NEXTVIEW scroll the up or down in the
left column but return focus to the right column.  FWIW, the ultimate
goal for my own version is to do away with the left column altogether
and move the current left column item to the upper right like the
other "view" displays.

David
--
David Engel