[mythtv] PATCH: new command line arguments output/geometry

Torsten Rupp torsten.rupp at gmx.net
Sat Apr 24 05:47:58 EDT 2004

Dear developers,

I'm using MythTV for some time on a MSI barebone 651 with a PVR350. It works
almost well. Because I use MythTV under X11 as well as on TV output of the
viedocard I had to change the output and the geometry of the MythTV window
frequently. To make this easier I added the following command line options to
mythfrontend

--output
--geometry

By default I use the settings for TV output (PVR-output and small window), for
using on the desktop screen I change the output to X11 and use a larger
window.

The patch is simply, but hopefully useful. If you think it is a good feature,
please integrate it in the CVS sources.

Sincerely,

Torsten