[mythtv] Retrieving the actual length of a recorded show

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Sat Apr 24 13:37:37 EDT 2004

Can someone point me to what structure/class to pull the actual length of a
recorded show in minutes?  The only place I see getting that is from the
NuppelVideoPlayer after it has loaded the RingBuffer.  I guess I was
expecting something in the recorded table or an easier place to pull the
info from.  Just need confirmation that I'm not missing some other location.
Everything else I've found shows the intended length, not the actual.

Kevin