[mythtv] Arbitrary Groupings?

Richard Wilkes rich at roleplayer.com
Thu Apr 29 22:15:13 EDT 2004

Ah!  After some experimentation, I finally get it... its fairly hidden,
since switching between groups requires divining that the Menu button
will do something on the Watch Recordings screen.  Anyway, thank you
very much for pointing this out -- this was one of the last things that
I needed to retire my ReplayTV boxes to the guest rooms and use my
MythTV box as the primary PVR.
-----
Richard A. Wilkes, Owner
Adventurer's Guild Online