[mythtv] Arbitrary Groupings?

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Fri Apr 30 00:16:22 EDT 2004

This reminds me, there have been a lot of patches submitted recently
including mine that changes this behavior.  I know Isaac has plenty on his
plate to keep him busy, but in light of that, is there one or more people
that can pick up the slack to merge changes into CVS so that a greater group
can get a hold of these patches in an organized manner and try them?  I'm
neglecting to upgrade to CVS to get other changes because I'm waiting for
others to be committed...

Just wondering,
Kevin