[mythtv] DataDirect gzip error

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Fri Apr 30 16:00:53 EDT 2004


jack wrote:
> > bobnvic at everestkc.net wrote:
> > I updated to the latest cvs as of 11pm last night and tried
> > datadirect.  I got the error:
> > 
> > gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
> > 
snip
> > However, I really didn't see a resolution, just a work
> > around that I didn't quite understand.  Has anyone else
> > had this issue and found a solution?  I'm using Mandrake 9.1.
> > Thanks for the help.
> 
> Not that I know of, I just have my cvs copy patched to not use 
> gzip, which
> is far from optimal since gzip can really shrink down the data. 
> It's some
> problem with wget not sending the header correctly I think, 
> because the DD
> servers are not returning the output gziped. 
> 
> Interesting you are getting it on Mandrake, using Gentoo here. 
>  
Interesting that no one else seems to be having this problem.
I can live with xmltv for now.  Thanks for responding.

Bob
-------------- next part --------------
_______________________________________________
mythtv-dev mailing list
mythtv-dev at mythtv.org
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-dev


More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list