[mythtv] My epia has got the shakes in latest cvs (viaslice qmatrix related?)

Darren djsharman at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 1 16:22:24 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 16:39, Tako Schotanus wrote:

> PS: Mine's a Nehemiah EPIA M 10000 too.

Just having a wild stab in the dark here ..

You might be having a problem with a newer version of the Nehemiah/M10k
chipset.

If you do..

cat /proc/cpuinfo

you will get something like this..

vendor_id : CentaurHauls
cpu family : 6
model : 9
model name : VIA Nehemiah
stepping : 1 <<< what do you get here ??? if you get a 3 or a 5 ( or
something else) it might be worth you looking at ...

http://linpvr.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125

and

http://tinyurl.com/5uq9a

I'm not sure what else to suggest, let me know how you get on or if you
need me to check anything for you on my setup.

Regards,

Darren