[mythtv] dvb_on_demand fix

Julian Scheel julian at jusst.de
Wed Aug 4 06:41:07 EDT 2004

Am Dienstag, 3. August 2004 17:15 schrieb Isaac Richards:
> On Tuesday 03 August 2004 05:40 am, Julian Scheel wrote:
> > >
> > > No need for it to be, someone else submitted a similar fix as part of a
> > > larger patch.
> >
> > Christopher Pascoes fixes didn't solve the problem for me. I built this
> > patch after I aplied his patch.
>
> No, you didn't.  Your patch does not apply to what's in CVS.

I had. I just looked into it another time and saw that Christopher added the
diseqc delete statement into the ~DVBChannel routine, but this does not work
(for me), because it also has to be deleted, if CloseDVB() is called from
DVBRecorder. So it has to be in CloseDVB() like it is in my patch.
My patch may have not applied cleanly, because my CVS version was a few weeks
old, but I had Christophers patch installed.

Julian