[mythtv] How do I use the UIManagedTreeListType widget?

Morten devel at mythtv.datascooter.com
Wed Aug 4 13:06:46 EDT 2004

Hi all!

I'm trying to experiment a bit with the UIManagedTreeListType widget, but
can't get it to work. :-(

Does anybody have a clue on how to use it, or at least tell me where to find
the DOCUMENTATION (not much in the source code)?!

Anybody who can explain how to draw a simple TreeView with a few subnodes
like this:

+ A top node
- Another top node
  + A subnode
  + Another subnode

Basically, I want to show a tree in one container, and be able to
fold/unfold each node while showing the other nodes. (Like a basic file
exploration utility!)

I've been trying for hours, but can only get a simple node list out with no
subnodes.... -- And what's the story about those "bins" in the *****-ui.xml
file?

Any help is very appreciated.

Cheers,